Dr .ISHA MIDHA
Pediatric Dental Surgeon who has an intense passion for dentistry with an experience of over 3 years. She has demonstrated the clinical acumen of arriving at prudent diagnosis and formulating the correct treatment plan based on circumstance of patient. Being an expert in kids dental development, she monitors your child’s needs and provides advice and treatment to ensure a winning smile. From teething infants to appearance-conscious teenagers, her dental care is based on psychological understanding, behavior modification techniques, comprehensive dental research, evidence based dentistry and extensive clinical experience. She has a keen inclination towards dental research and has published research papers in various journals and is an active presenter at various national and international conferences.
- Root Canal Treatment in children (Pulpotomy,Pulpectemy.Apexification, Revascularization) and adults.
- Esthetic/Cosmetic rehabilitation.
- Zirconia and Stainless steel Crowns in Children.
- Restorative procedures such as fillings ,crowns and bridges
- Preventive Fluoride treatment and Pits and fissure sealant.
- Preventive and Interceptive Orthodontics.
- Cleaning and Polishing (Scaling).